Brett Kaufman is a partner at wellspringMEDIA, a consultancy agency that has been around for 12 years and generated just under $45 million for its clients.
Before becoming an entrepreneur, Brett worked in politics raising $3 million in 3 years from cold calling, SMS sequences, and email automatons.
One of the most compassionate communicators we’ve ever met, Brett’s superpower is with his spoken words. It’s in his ability to create a space where clients feel safe to express their needs—he’s the ultimate consensual closer.
For years he’s worked in the trenches raising money for bi-partisan lobbyists which means he essentially was selling the idea of “safety” to people who’d give non-taxable donations upwards of $100,000.
With this superpower, Brett now guides our clients on bridging the gap from marketing to sales, creating a more cohesive revenue flow.
wellspringMEDIA has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, Business Insider, The New York Times, Outside, Bloomberg Television, ABC.
Brett received his Bachelor of Communications Studies (BCS)
from Towson University in the fields of StudyCommunication and Media Studies.
Brands wellspringMEDIA and Brett have worked with
USEFUL LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
10 QUESTIONS THAT BRETT CAN BE ASKED
1. Why do some funnels convert and others don’t?
2. What should someone focus on when optimizing their funnel?
3. What is copywriting and why is that the highest leverage marketing skill?
4. What are the top mistakes business owners make when building their funnel?
5. Why should someone understand copywriting?
6. Is email marketing dead?
7. What should I look for when hiring a copywriter?
8. When looking at my funnels data, what matters and what doesn’t?
9. In five years from now what marketing tactics will stay and what will be gone?
10. How do I write a high converting email sequence?
5 TOPICS THAT BRETT CAN DISCUSS
1. The Three C’s of creating a high converting funnel.
2. If you’re making these 3 funnel mistakes you’re leaving money on the table.
3. Why what you think you know about copywriting is wrong and it’s costing you sales.
4. Five-part foolproof framework that’s responsible for $45 million in revenue for our clients.
5. Why focusing on cost per lead is costing you more money than it’s saving.