Brian is a passionate entrepreneur with a wife and two kids, dedicated to making working environments and the world a better place.
Brian built All World Communications an IT solutions business, to educate and inspire other businesses and communities through technology. His team’s mission is to be the standard in the technology space in terms of diversity, employee acquisition, retention, and lastly customer engagement. The mission will be fulfilled through leading with empathy and empowering his staff through understanding. In turn, this will lead to higher employee satisfaction which will, in turn, drive exceptional customer outcomes and revenue.
Brian’s goal is to create 100,000 careers and at least 10,000 All World millionaires in the next 10 years, he offers an honest insight into building a business and leading with service to employees and customers who are always at the forefront of his mind.
USEFUL LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
10 QUESTIONS THAT BRIAN CAN BE ASKED
1. What made you start All World Communications?
2. Why do you believe so strongly in a diverse workforce?
3. How do you plan on creating 100,000 jobs?
4. How do you plan on creating 10,000 millionaires?
5. How did the other All World entities come into existence?
6. What is All World Solutions?
7. What is up with your obsession with being uncomfortable?
8. How has meeting people like Brad Lea, Rob Luna and Dan Fleyschman changed the way you view the world?
9. Whatʼs going on with the All World Puerto Rico entity we heard about?
10. Whatʼs next and where can people find you?
5 TOPICS THAT BRIAN CAN DISCUSS
1. Leading with empathy and empowering your staff through understanding
2. Creating 100 000 Careers in the next 10 years
3. Why it’s good to feel ‘uncomfortable’ in business
4. How to build a communications empire
5. Why it is important to have a diverse workforce