Bryan Clayton is CEO and co-founder of GreenPal an online marketplace that connects homeowners with local lawn care professionals. GreenPal has been called the “Uber for lawn care” by Entrepreneur magazine and has over 200,000 active users completing thousands of transactions per day.
Before starting GreenPal Bryan Clayton founded Peachtree Inc. one of the largest landscaping companies in the state of Tennessee growing it to over $10 million a year in annual revenue before it was acquired by Lusa holdings in 2013.
Bryan‘s interest and expertise are related to entrepreneurialism, small business growth, marketing and bootstrapping businesses from zero revenue to profitability and exit.
BRYAN’S SOCIAL MEDIA
8 QUESTIONS THAT BRYAN CAN BE ASKED
1. How do you get started on your business when you have no money?
2. What is the best way to grow a tech start up?
3. What challenges did you face building and selling your first business and now with your tech business?
4. What were the hardest moments building your first business from scratch to over $10 million a year in annual revenue?
5. Now that your current business has achieved $20 million a year and run rate what are your plans for expanding GreenPal?
6. Have you ever thought about giving up?
7. What is it about business that you love?
8. What books have you read that are instrumental to your philosophies on how to start, grow, and sell companies?
6 TOPICS THAT BRYAN CAN DISCUSS
- How to get started on your business when you have no money and how an $8,000 bet on myself ended up turning into a $20 million a year business.
2. How to build your SEO machine from scratch and playing the long game to make SEO a channel to grow your business to 8 figures and beyond.
3. How to start a tech company with no tech background.
4. Landscaping business & Lawn Care industries.
5. Business profitability and big exits.
6. Starting, Growing & Selling a business
A GLIMPSE OF WHAT AN INTERVIEW WITH BRYAN CLAYTON IS LIKE
SOME PODCASTS WHO HAVE INTERVIEWED BRYAN CLAYTON
LOCATION & ACCESSIBILITY
CURRENT TIME IN THIS LOCATION: