Chans Weber is a serial entrepreneur with over 15 years of experience in the marketing and advertising industries. He founded Agile & Co (formerly known as Leap Clixx) in St. Louis, Missouri in 2012. With his expertise in inbound marketing, Chans was able to turn his 483 credit score and a $15,000 loan from his parents into a digital marketing agency that is closing in on 8 figures in annual revenue.
The company operates on an agile marketing methodology, a tactical approach that produces results for clients by tailoring solutions to a company’s budget, timeline, and goals. Chans’ background in finance, marketing, and online technology has allowed for the success of Agile & Co’s data-driven marketing approach which sets them apart from competitors.
Chans has a natural talent for transforming a company’s visions and goals into tangible revenue, however, there’s nothing that fulfills him more than growing his team both personally and professionally.
Owner of the multi-million dollar marketing agency Agile & Co.
Chans has worked with hundreds of privately held companies ranging from venture capital-backed startups to $350MM companies.
Manage millions of dollars in ad spend across social media platforms such as Facebook & Google.
Featured in an exclusive article with Cision.
USEFUL LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
9 QUESTIONS THAT CHANS CAN BE ASKED
1. What was your journey to get where you’re at in life?
2. Why do you think 90% plus of startups fail?
3. What makes your agency different than all of the others out there to choose from?
4. Why would somebody choose to run Google ads over Facebook ads?
5. What is the #1 thing that your clients do that they shouldn’t?
6. As an entrepreneur what does having balance mean to you?
7. Do you believe in having life or business mentors?
8. What are the values of being in business groups?
9. When is the right time to start investing in other ventures?
4 TOPICS THAT CHANS CAN DISCUSS
1. Social media ads; quick ROI or long-term play?
2. How to identify shit bag digital marketing agencies?
3. How to get the most performance out of your staff using untraditional methods?
4. Step by step process of changing your network to changing your net worth.
5. From a 483 Credit Score to Multi-Millionaire