In business, as in life, one thing is certain: most of us will face some level of adversity. In both situations, having a solid support system and a growth mindset is crucial to not just dealing with hardship, but coming out stronger on the other end.
Christopher is the President and CEO of Storewise, Inc., a technology company that builds automation software for food retailers. Over the past 24 months, during the height of the pandemic, Storewise nearly tripled in growth, and maintained a 99% customer retention rate, far exceeding the average for a software company. Plus, according to Glassdoor, 70% of the employees recommend the company and 100% approve of the CEO.
Early in his career, Christopher served in many leadership roles at AT&T, Sprint and Symantec. He proved his early-stage know-how transitioning to a Silicon Valley based mobile technology company that he helped scale to a $220M, and then a $1.3B acquisition. He brings an entrepreneurial, core value mindset to every organization that he’s lead.
Christopher authored the book, “8 Steps to Overcoming Everyday Adversity,” which was endorsed by several leaders including the former Vice Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Bill Owens. In 2022, Christopher’s book received The Maxy Award’s runner-up in the inspirational/self-help category.
Christopher holds an MBA from Florida International University (Miami), BA from The Catholic University of America (Washington DC), has completed 4 triathlons including a 70.3 Ironman, and lives in the Kansas City area with his wife, two kids, and rescue dog.
USEFUL LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
10 QUESTIONS THAT CHRIS CAN BE ASKED
1. How does a child cope with losing a parent?
2. Why do some people overcome adversity while others get beaten by it?
3. What’s your favorite bible passage?
4. Why do start-ups fail or succeed?
5. Are the majority of leaders good?
6. What’s the mindset of the modern-day worker?
7. What’s the biggest misconception about investing in technology or software?
8. Is Silicon Valley still raising the best tech companies?
9. Is company culture overlooked by leaders?
10. Why do people stay or join an employer?
6 TOPICS THAT CHRIS CAN DISCUSS
1. Adversity: 8 Steps to Overcoming Everyday Adversity
2. Faith: Why everyone must believe in something bigger than themselves.
3. Leadership: How healthy conflict is the x-factor in building anything that matters
4. Start-ups: The one non-negotiable you must have before joining
5. Technology: Why business investment in technology needs a better strategy
6. Parenting: The tough life lessons that every parent needs to tell their kids
PODCASTS THAT HAVE INTERVIEWED CHRIS GRECO
CHRIS HAS A PROFESSIONAL MIC SETUP
Rest assured that an interview with Chris will sound very professional. He is a podcaster himself and knows how to make his voice sound great.