|After successfully overcoming alcohol and turning his own marriage around, Cody found himself in the uniquely privileged position of being able to help other High Performance, God-Centered Men do the same who are still in the desperation of the battle right now.|
Cody Butler is the founder of “The Better Marriage” and the creator of the “Marriage Recovery Program For Men” teaching men how to repair, restore, and rebuild intimacy, communication, and love in their marriage, even if their wife has checked out or asked for a divorce.
With over 22 years of entrepreneurial experience, Cody Butler is the author of Cut The B.S – A No-Nonsense Guide To Happiness and one of the worlds leading experts on Relationships, Happiness, and Overcoming Substance Addiction. Cody has been featured on Fox, ABC, and NBC and is regularly called an “Expert Guest” in many Media Publications, and has worked with over 1500 men to date.
Through “The Marriage Recovery Program”, Cody’s helping men get the skills needed to succeed in today’s New World.
MORE ABOUT CODY’S BOOK
Cut The B.S: A No-Nonsense Guide To Happiness
Cut The B.S gives you the Step-By-Step strategy to creating Wealth, Health, and Happiness in your life in lightning-fast time.
Learn how to rewire your brain to set success as the default setting in your life.
Featured on Fox, ABC, and NBC.
Cody has worked with over 1500 men to date.
USEFUL LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
A GLIMPSE OF WHAT AN INTERVIEW WITH CODY WILL BE LIKE
SOME PODCASTS THAT HAVE INTERVIEWED CODY
10 QUESTIONS THAT CODY CAN BE ASKED
1. Why are ⅔ divorces initiated by the woman?
2. You talk about spontaneous marriage recovery, what is that and how does it happen?
3. What can you do if your wife has asked for a divorce and you don’t want it?
4. How does a man get his wife to want to have more sex with him?
5. You say 90% of marriages can be saved, even after the woman has asked for a divorce, can you explain how?
6. What do you do when your partner just refuses to cooperate in the recovery process?
7. What to do if your partner is asking for space?
8. You say marriage therapy is broken, why is that?
9. You’ve worked with over 1500 men, what are some the
problems you see over and over again.
10. If you could give a man only one piece of advice, what would it be?
5 IN-DEPTH TOPICS THAT CODY CAN DISCUSS
1. How To Win Your Wife Back To The Marriage If She Wants Out
2. How Can A Man Fix A Sexless Marriage?
3. How To Be The Huband Your Wife Would Be Crazy To Leave
4. What To Do If Your Wife Doesn’t Love You Anymore
5. What To Do If Your Wife Asks For “Space”
CODY HAS A PROFESSIONAL MIC SETUP
Rest assured that an interview with Cody will sound very professional. He is a podcaster himself and knows how to make his voice sound great. Cody sports the Blue Yetti microphone.