|Court Vox is a Certified Sex & Intimacy Coach Surrogate Partner Intern, and Sacred Intimate based in Los Angeles CA .|
working with over 300 clients
Across the US
Court is a member of the World Association of Sex Coaches, Founder of The Body Vox, and Co-Founder of SQUIRM.
He is a guide for a vast spectrum of individuals and those in relationship/s seeking more in their erotic and intimate lives. When it comes to human connection and sexuality, some are beginning their journey while others have been pursuing erotic education and experiences for years.
Court works gently with first-timers, as well as offers uncommon experiences to some of the world’s most well known sex educators and change-makers across multiple fields and disciplines. Court has become known for offering private, highly customized, exclusive experiences and travels extensively hosting and teaching workshops for all bodies, genders, and orientations.
Court is also part of an elite team of sex educators that create the celebrated program for women, Back to the Body, which runs retreats all across the globe.
Check out the type of content you can give your listeners during an interview with this guest.
Need some tantalizing topics to get your listeners engaged? Here are a few that would work perfectly with this guest.
1. How to bring play into your sex life.
2. You are not free…your relationship to your body is.
3. Sex Outside the Lines: Exploring all that is possible, and the obstacles in your way
4. Turning shame into erotic
5. The Power of Erotic Trance States
Not sure what to ask this guest? Here are some ideas for questions that you can ask during an interview on your podcast.
1. What are some of the reasons people come to work with you?
2. Tell me more about your upcoming events…
3. How do you differentiate erotic energy from sexual energy? Are they the same?
4. What modalities of work do you teach from?
5. Why is sex such a taboo topic?
6. What is intimacy and how do you help clients practice this?
7. What differentiates your work from other folks in your field?
8. Why are your offerings so expensive?
9. What has been the outcome of clients working with you?
10. Tell us about your upcoming online course launch.
Take a listen to this guest’s audio quality and how good they will sound to your listeners.
This guest sports the reliable and great sounding Blue Yeti
Figure out how everything will work if you were to interview this guest.
Is the guest close enough for an in-person interview?
Current time at this location: