David’s Human Resources and Organizational Development consulting career spans 30 years and includes key leadership and P&L responsibility within a variety of industries including, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Financial Services. In his current role, David is responsible for providing Leadership and Team Effectiveness training, coaching and consulting services to organizations throughout the United States. His clients include such market leaders as Aetna, Advanced Behavioral Health, Allied World, Behavioral Health Network, Chelsea Groton Bank, ConnectiCare, CNC Software, Day Pitney, Dow Chemical, Kaman Aerospace, KPMG, Mass Mutual, Murtha Cullina, Otis Elevator, OKAY Industries, Peoples Bank, The Hartford, The Loomis Communities, The O’Connell Companies, Travelers and Women’s Health USA. He also works with many small and emerging market leaders as well as a wide range of non-profit and government clients to help bring about sustainable improvements in organizational effectiveness.
21-year owner and President of WorkChoice Solutions.
Has delivered over 1,000 keynote speeches or conference presentations over the past 35 years.
An accomplished author of two highly acclaimed leadership books and over 30 articles which have appeared in publications all over the world.
Certified in DISC, MBTI, EI Appraisal and PS Leader 360 assessments
10 QUESTIONS THAT DAVID CAN BE ASKED
1. How must leaders lead differently during the pandemic?
2. What is the impact of the pandemic on employee morale and engagement?
3. How have you seen leadership evolve over the past 10 to 20 years?
4. What is leadership influence and why does it matter?
5. What does it take to successfully lead an organizational change initiative?
6. What are the three critical dimensions of Emotional Intelligence?
7. What role does leadership congruence play in the success of an organization?
8. What prevents leaders from realizing their full leadership potential?
9. What role do leaders play in building a culture of community and accountability?
10. What are the most pressing challenges facing leaders and teams today?
5 TOPICS THAT DAVID CAN DISCUSS
1. Leadership influence and excellence
2. Employee Engagement
3. Building a Culture of Accountability
4. Emotional Intelligence
5. Organizational Change and Transformation
MORE ABOUT THE BOOK
The Navigator’s Handbook
101 Leadership Lessons for Work and Life
Based on lessons from a distinguished twenty-year leadership career, The Navigator’s Handbook: 101 Leadership Lessons for Work & Life is a collection of observations and personal experiences that explore the common denominators of truly great leaders.
DAVID O’BRIEN’S LATEST RELEASE
The Navigator’s Compass
101 Steps Toward Leadership Excellence