Deborah Crowe is an executive and business coach. She has 30+ years of global experience in top Fortune 500 companies in Canada, the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia, leading and coaching C-suite leaders, executive professionals, teams, and business.
Deborah’s expertise includes leadership development, change management, human resources onboarding, diversity & inclusion practices, assessing and integrating high-performance teamwork, increasing personal skills, resilience and agile behaviors, emotional intelligence, and disrupting habits from a cognitive standpoint.
10 QUESTIONS THAT DEBORAH CAN BE ASKED
1. How did you get to this point in your career?
2. What’s your biggest success as a business owner?
3. What’s your biggest failure as a business owner?
4. What traits make you a heart-centered leader?
5. How do you make a workplace more inclusive?
6. What transferrable skills do you bring from your disability medical case management practice to now being an executive coach?
7. How does one lead during a difficult time in leadership?
8. How can someone become a heart-centered leader?
9. What’s your experience and perspective for heart-centered leadership at the executive and C-suite level?
10. Tell me about your women’s self-care conference series?
6 TOPICS THAT DEBORAH CAN DISCUSS
1. Heart-Centered Leadership
2. Accidental Leaders
3. Work Life Balance is now LIFE.
4. Risk Management/Mitigation – Keeping the Human Perspective
5. Leading in a VUCA world (VUCA – Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity.)
6. How to Master Self-Care