GS Youngblood coaches men in relationships on how to live, love, and lead from their Masculine core. He specializes in “nice guys” who are with strong women. His teachings combine deep embodiment work with the framework of the Masculine blueprint from his book “The Masculine in Relationship”. Learn more at gsyoungblood.com.
Reception to the book has been phenomenal. Both from men (“You just described my married life to perfection…” and “This is the best book I’ve EVER read on masculinity in a relationship”) and women (“I just picked up your book off my coffee table that my husband bought and it’s like you’ve been listening to me talk for the last few years! Insane how much you get it.”)
His writings are filtered through the laboratory of his and his clients’ real-world, long term relationships (including the successes and spectacular failures) to see what actually works and what doesn’t. Through this lens of Masculine leadership, he also pulls in principles from a variety of fields: psychology, martial arts, tango, meditation, and BDSM.
In his past life, GS was a high tech executive in Sales and Marketing for 16 years, including founding and selling a company. The leadership practices of Silicon Valley, based on clarity and inspiration rather than control, are a major influence on the model of Masculine leadership he shares with his clients.
10 QUESTIONS THAT GS CAN BE ASKED
1. What does the term “masculine leadership” mean?
2. What are women longing for in a man?
3. Why do you think most relationships become toxic?
4. Why do men call women “crazy” when they get emotional?
5. What is the 3-part “Masculine Blueprint” that you talk about?
6. What does being “reactive” look like, and how can a man be less reactive?
7. How can a man bring clarity and decisiveness into the relationship?
8. How can a man deal with his partner when she’s emotional?
9. Why is a man in his heart so attractive? Isn’t that counterintuitive to “being masculine”?
10. What is sexual leadership, and how can it help bring more sex into the relationship?
5 TOPICS THAT GS CAN DISCUSS
1. How to deal with the strong emotions of your female partner.
2. Meditation and embodiment practices to become more grounded.
3. How to lead in the bedroom, bringing both more heart and more primal energy.
4. How to develop your masculine core and stop being a “nice guy”.
5. How a man can be strong AND deal with his emotions.
MORE ABOUT THE BOOK
THE MASCULINE IN RELATIONSHIP
A BLUEPRINT FOR INSPIRING THE TRUST, LUST, AND DEVOTION OF A STRONG WOMAN
With a foreword by Dr. Robert Glover, author of “No More Mr. Nice Guy”.
This is a book for men in a relationship with a strong woman.
It is for men who want to feel more successful in that relationship, and more grounded in their own power. They want more closeness, sex, play, and ease with their partner.