Heather is a holistic practitioner and teacher of yoga, meditation, and akashic reading. For over 20 years, she’s led teacher training, mentorship programs, and retreats. She offers a combination of innovative in-person and online mentorship programs designed to help the modern individual ascend and align.
Heather was first drawn to explore the illuminative world of yoga through meditation and prayer which cultivated a passion to delve into the many facets of this ancient practice. Her teachings work within the framework of our daily lives.
“I appreciate that every moment is an opportunity to understand ourselves and press the parameters of our growth and feel into the sparkling vastness all around.”
As a registered ERYT 500 teacher with over 1000 hours of training, she currently mentors individuals both privately and in small groups. Her influences are an eclectic mix ranging from Jess Freeman, Ally Bogard, Tanis Fishman, Lindsey Park, Kellyann Vass, Jesse Johnson, Vanessa Jean Boscarello Ovens, Elena Brower, and more.
I draw inspiration from the abundance of life in the outdoors where I live in Fernie, British Columbia.
“Our strength should not act as a shield but rather give power to open our hearts and encourage compassion and integrity to spread into our lives and communities”.
HEATHER’S SOCIAL MEDIA & LINKS
11 QUESTIONS THAT HEATHER CAN BE ASKED
1. What does spiritual sovereignty mean?
2. Why is intention such a key component when working with changing beliefs and moving into expansion?
3. How can we work with resistance rather than batting against it?
4. What are the Akashic Records?
5. Why would someone use the Akashic Records?
6. How do we access our souls purpose through the Akashic Records?
7. Why is rest so well known for our health and yet not prioritized?
8. How did you move from the realm of yoga into the deeper facets of meditation and the akashic records?
9. Why is it important to work with a guide/mentor when going through changes or growth?
10. How does someone become their own sovereign towards spirituality and still tutor with a teacher?
11. Why is sacred space and ritual so important?
5 TOPIC IDEAS FOR AN EPISODE FEATURING HEATHER
1. Conscious Connection and Spiritual Reset.
2. Living With Intention.
3. Creating Sacred Space & Habits.
4. Balancing Polarities with our being and our becoming.
5. Accessing Ancestral Wisdom Through Akashic Records.