Jay is from Australia and lives in Miami and starting his career as a content creator, influencer, and live magician.
Growing his own social media following to over a million, Jay decided to help others and found the Ace of spades agency which is a PR and social media agency that helps businesses and personal brands become known as credible experts in their industry.
With over 57 million views on YouTube, verified on Facebook and Instagram, and spoken in over 30 countries, Jay is a true expert in content creation, social media marketing, building brands, sourcing PR opportunities, and coaches others to do the same and achieve similar results.
With clients in 12 different countries, Jay and his team assist businesses and individuals get seen as the number one in their space by placing them in tier-1 publications, high-end podcasts, morning tv shows plus gets them that BIG BLUE tick on Instagram!
Ace of spades agency works with high-level CEOs, entrepreneurs, businesses, and coaches powerful methods on how to get the attention of decision-makers, personal branding, and how to attract clients through social media.
Founder of Ace Of Spades Agency
57,000,000 Views On YouTube
Clients In 12 Countries, Spoken In 30 Countries, Videos Seen In 150+ Countries.
Verified On Instagram with 1M Followers
JAY’S SOCIAL MEDIA & LINKS
11 QUESTIONS THAT JAY CAN BE ASKED
1. Why You Must Promote Every Day.
2. How To Start Growing Their Personal Brand.
3. What Do You Say When People Say They Are An Introvert or Shy.
4. Why Isn’t The Best Product Or Talent Anymore.
5. Why Is TRUST The Most Important Thing Online.
6. What Are Some Daily Activities That People Should Be Doing.
7. How Do You Be A Better Speaker / Presenter Online.
8. Why Is Messaging So Important Online.
9. The Big Mistakes People Make With Their Personal Brand.
10. Why People Must Learn How To Sell.
11. Why Is Your Attitude So Important In Personal Branding.
5 TOPIC IDEAS FOR AN EPISODE FEATURING JAY
1. How To Be Seen In Over 150 Countries.
2. Make Millions By Growing Your Personal Brand!
3. Four Mistakes People Make With Social Media
4. The #1 Thing You Need To Win Online!
5. Why Being Talented Means Nothing!