An award-winning author, nationally recognized speaker, and savvy publishing strategist, Jenn T. Grace is the founder of Publish Your Purpose, the acclaimed hybrid publishing company that gives first-time authors the secrets to getting their books written, and finding an eager audience & marking their place in the publishing world. Publish Your Purpose is a certified B Corp social enterprise that meets the gold standard of socially and environmentally-friendly business practices.
Jenn leads ambitious authors through every aspect of writing, editing, and publishing so their book strategically aligns with their business objectives. Whether it’s a business guide that shows the breadth of their expertise or an emotional memoir that takes readers deep into life’s challenges, she helps authors articulate their purpose and fulfill their mission.
Jenn has published the books of over 100 business owners, entrepreneurs, speakers, and memoirists so more diverse stories can exist in the world and her authors can make a positive impact and achieve the recognition and success they deserve. She is the author of six books, including her memoir, House on Fire. Jenn has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, The Wall Street Journal, and CNBC.
Jenn lives in Connecticut with her family and enjoys being outside with her son, kayaking, and admiring the birds and nature around her.
Publish Your Purpose is a hybrid publisher of non-fiction books. As an LGBTQ+ and women-owned B Corporation™, our mission is to elevate the voices often excluded from traditional publishing. We intentionally seek out authors and storytellers with diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and unique perspectives to publish books that will make an impact in the world.
Awarded the SABA Book Awards Best Non-Fiction Author for her book House On Fire
Author of 6 books
Founder of Publish Your Purpose and publisher of 100+ books
Featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, The Wall Street Journal, and CNBC
10 QUESTIONS THAT JENN CAN BE ASKED
1. What is the biggest roadblock for a first-time author?
2. Why is traditional publishing inaccessible to most and what is the alternative?
3. Why is there a lack of diversity in the publishing space?
4. What does an author need to do to have a bestselling book?
5. Why should purpose be at the forefront of an author’s book?
6. What is the key element to ensuring a book is strategically positioned and aligned with an author’s business and brand?
7. Why do so many first-time authors get taken advantage of? And what do you do to help prevent that?
8. What types of marketing should a first-time author consider for maximum impact and success?
9. How do you get started in publishing?
10. How has being a consultant, and 6x author yourself, shaped the way you work with authors?
5 TOPICS THAT JENN CAN DISCUSS
1. Publishing a non-fiction book or memoir
2. Determining which publishing path is right for you
3. Why diversity in publishing/storytelling is important
4. Conscious capitalism and social entrepreneurship
5. Starting and growing a business leveraging thought leadership as an author
MORE ABOUT THE BOOK
HOUSE ON FIRE
Finding Resilience, Hope, and Purpose in the Ashes
Fire. While it appears destructive, it’s also a force of renewal. Just as fire clears the way for new growth, so too can people transform their lives when they confront their worst fears and step into the sunlight of their purpose and truth.
More Books by Jenn T. Grace
Beyond The Rainbow
Personal Stories and Practical Strategies to Help your Business & Workplace Connect with the LGBTQ Market