|Joanna is a multi-passionate Soul Alignment + Spiritual Mentor working closely with clients ready to expand into their highest timeline by reconnecting with their most authentic and precious expression; their energetic blueprint. It’s a sacred reclamation of the whole Self, leaving no part behind. Through a blend of different modalities such as Gabor Mate’s Compassionate Inquiry, Human Design, Akashic Records, and somatic embodiment, she journey’s with clients to liberate from outdated stories, beliefs and behaviours in order to create a deeper connection with the true Self, which is always leading us to our most aligned path.|
Check out the type of content you can give your listeners during an interview with this guest.
Need some tantalizing topics to get your listeners engaged? Here are a few that would work perfectly with this guest.
Not sure what to ask this guest? Here are some ideas for questions that you can ask during an interview on your podcast.
1. Tell us a bit about your journey to where you are now and how your coaching business has evolved?
2. What were some of the struggles you faced as you started your coaching business?
3. You have two very different businesses (coaching + brick and mortar), how does that work for you?
4. What is one of the biggest blocks you see clients facing? In general or when wanting to start something?
5. How has Human Design changed your life?
6. What are the Akashic Records and how do you work with them?
7. What is Sacred Reclamation of the Whole Self? Why is it important?
9. What do you mean when you say your mind is not your authority?
10. Why is it so hard for people to trust their bodies / intuition ?
11. Tell us a bit about how you work with trauma? How does that connect with Human Design?
12. What is the difference between trauma and shadow work?
13. What is something you’d like to share about everyones purpose in this life time?
Take a listen to this guest’s audio quality and how good they will sound to your listeners.
This guest sports the reliable Yeti X
Figure out how everything will work if you were to interview this guest.
Is the guest close enough for an in-person interview?
Current time at this location: