Johnny Elsasser is a former Special Operations U.S. Army Ranger with four combat tours between Iraq and Afghanistan and another 5 years protecting the U.S. Ambassador to Iraq in Baghdad. Johnny has seen the field of masculinity through extreme alpha perspectives and knows the trials and tribulations all men, to include the toughest men, deal with in society today. Johnny’s mission is to help men find strength in developing their authentic masculinity to be consistent with who they are and not what society expects them to be. Johnny has shifted his fight to advocating and supporting men in finding their own masculine blueprint and cultivating their purpose as positive men in this world today.
15 QUESTIONS THAT JOHNNY CAN BE ASKED
1. What are the main struggles you hear from men today?
2. Why is masculinity so complex?
3. How can men become more emotionally intelligent?
4. What does the evolution of masculinity look like?
5. How does our past write our present outlook of ourselves?
6. What are some strategies women can use to bring men along on their self development journey?
7. How can men begin to remove their mask to embrace authenticity?
8. How can women support men more effectively in relationships?
9. What can women do to find more men who are on their own self development path?
10. What is the current foundation of masculinity today?
11. What techniques can men use to find out their own authenticity?
12. How are strong leaders created?
13. What does it take to be a strong leader today?
14. What are some of the main things men are lacking today?
15. How can men learn to balance feminine and masculine energy?
10 TOPICS THAT JOHNNY CAN DISCUSS
1. Why “Toxic” masculinity is a lie.
2. Three ways men can find their source of masculinity.
3. How can men find authenticity and confidence?
4. 10 leadership essentials to be a great leader
5. How to get your male partner to evolve with you.
6. The main reason we have communication misfires in relationships
7. Why men struggle with emotional intelligence.
8. Why men MUST evolve
9. Why your past doesn’t define you…but you let it
10. How to become a sovereign man.