Jonathan has been in business financing for 14 years and has helped thousands of entrepreneurs get over $500 million in funds. He founded Integrated Business Financing, a small business lending marketplace that specializes in getting businesses into the best financing programs they qualify for.
Jonathan lives in Tampa with his wife and 2 kids, an entrepreneur that enjoys helping other business owners grow and scale their businesses. Jonathan owns 2 gyms, multiple real estate investments, and actively invests in digital assets and hobbies include playing ice hockey, boating, fishing, reading, and spending time with his family.
Jonathan offers business coaching and has helped my other entrepreneurs achieve results.
USEFUL LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
8 QUESTIONS THAT JONATHAN CAN BE ASKED
1. What are the first steps in starting a successful small business?
2. What costs can be cut to increase profit margins
3. What are some of your biggest setbacks personally and how did you overcome them?
4. What should someone do before applying for financing?
5. What’s the difference between Integrated Business Financing and going to a bank?
6. What is the driving force that has motivated you to get to this point?
7. What impact do you want to make and why is that so important to you?
8. What are some of the biggest mistakes you’ve seen business owners make?
5 TOPICS THAT JONATHAN CAN DISCUSS
1. How to get the best financing possible without stepping foot in a bank.
2. How to cut payment processing costs by 95%.
3. How to set up your business for long-term success.
4. How not to launch your business without getting money from friends and family.
5. Understanding the most common mistakes entrepreneurs make and how to avoid them.
A GLIMPSE OF WHAT AN INTERVIEW WITH JONATHAN WILL BE LIKE
JONATHAN HAS A PROFESSIONAL MIC SETUP
Rest assured that an interview with Jonathan will sound very professional. He is a podcaster himself and knows how to make his voice sound great.