Katie Burkhart puts a point on business. She’s the mastermind behind MatterLogic™, the simple system for running a purpose-driven business, and has quickly become one of the go-to experts in the space.
She’s also a serial entrepreneur building the Matter ecosystem, including Matter 7 and MatterPulse. Defining matter as worth the time, these companies deliver critical focus, perspective, and alignment while distilling the big picture into pointed actions.
Katie speaks worldwide as a keynote speaker, podcast guest, and workshop facilitator. She’s an Entrepreneur contributor, and her work has been published in The Startup, UX Collective, and Boston Content.
She’s a thorough pragmatist intent on being useful, a language extractor eliminating jargon and empty labels, and an officially registered Jedi who also loves Star Trek and LOTR.
Masters of Fine Arts (MFA)
KATIE’S SOCIAL MEDIA & LINKS
10 QUESTIONS THAT KATIE CAN BE ASKED
1. How’d you get into the business you are in now?
2. You talk about working backward – what does that mean?
3. So, if you’re working backward, how do you define purpose-driven business?
4. How does purpose set your focus?
5. Work has evolved. What shifts do we need to make in how we look at and run our businesses?
6. What are you saying to the leaders you work with right now?
7. How do you feel about work/life balance?
8. What’s the difference between purpose, mission, and vision?
9. How can a company close the messaging/action gap?
10. Do I have to change the world to have a purpose?
5 TOPIC IDEAS FOR AN EPISODE FEATURING KATIE
1. What’s the Point?: The Question You Need to Ask to Cut Through the Noise.
2. Evolving Work: The 7 Shifts You Need to Make.
3. Embracing No: How to Run a Business That’s Focused on What Matters.
4. Setting Your Focus: Define Your Core Strategy.
5. You Aren’t the Hero: 5 Types of Impact Storytelling.
A GLIMPSE OF WHAT AN INTERVIEW WITH KATIE IS LIKE
SOME PODCASTS WHO HAVE INTERVIEWED KATIE BURKHART
KATIE HAS A PROFESSIONAL MIC SETUP
Rest assured that an interview with Katie will sound very professional, she sports the Blue Yeti microphone.