Lloyd Edge is a passionate property investor who has achieved financial independence through property. He is the author of Positively Geared, a book in which he wrote about his journey from teacher to building up a multi-million dollar property portfolio and achieving financial independence while still on a teachers’ salary.
Positively Geared is published by well known international publisher John Wiley and Sons, and Lloyd aims to inspire people to achieve their dreams. He explains step-by-step, how to set an effective investment strategy, and that people can still get onto the property ladder with a minimal deposit and achieve their goals.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
Positively Geared is a #1 Bestseller in Real Estate Textbooks on Amazon
In 2018 he received Your Investment Property‘s Top Buyers’ Agent award.
Lloyd has been nominated several times as a finalist in the Real Estate Business (REB) awards.
Lloyd has been nominated several times as a finalist in the Real Estate Institute of NSW Awards For Excellence.
SOME USEFUL LINKS:
11 QUESTIONS THAT LLOYD CAN BE ASKED
1. What prompted you to start investing in property?
2. How were you able to start investing on a teacher’s salary?
3. What does your property portfolio look like today?
4. What are some of the challenges you had to overcome?
5. What is your ‘property trifecta’?
6. Why should investors diversify their financing?
7. Why is it important to have a strategy?
8. What are the most effective ways of adding value to a property?
9. What is financial independence and how can it be attained?
10. How do you ensure that you buy a property at the right price and under the right terms?
11. What are your dreams with philanthropy?
6 TOPICS THAT LLOYD CAN DISCUSS
1. Anything property-related, including his own $12 million property portfolio.
2. How to achieve your personal lifestyle dreams.
3. Quitting the 9 – 5 daily grind.
4. Being a business owner.
5. Being an entrepreneur.
6. Being an author.
MORE ABOUT THE BOOK
This book shows you how, from as little as $40,000, you can kickstart your journey towards financial freedom by building a cash-flow positive property portfolio that yields upwards of $100,000 of passive income per year.