“Madhur-Nain Webster is a licensed marriage and family therapist who specializes in the integration of eastern and western philosophies for mental health. For over 20 years, she has empowered clients to connect with themselves and others through mindfulness and psychotherapy interventions. She applies her profound understanding of the importance of open communication at her successful private practice in Napa, California. Her first book, The Stressless Brain (2018), makes a scientific argument for the positive influence meditation has on the psyche; she is currently working on her second book. In addition to releasing over 60 meditation singles, Madhur-Nain maintains international outreach by appearing on podcasts and holding meditation workshops.”
“Madhur-Nain Webster is a licensed marriage and family therapist who prides herself in adapting different modalities of healing to her clients’ needs. A major component of her therapeutic process involves the integration of eastern and western perspectives by incorporating mindfulness-based stress reduction techniques, such as meditation, with psychotherapy interventions, such as Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR), Internal Family System (IFS), and Relational Life Therapy (RLT). A certified amino acid therapist, she also supports the use of natural methods for mental health.
MORE ABOUT THE BOOK
The Stressless Brain
THREE YEARS OF WRITING; A LIFETIME IN THE MAKING
The Stressless Brain is the culmination of my lifelong experience with Kundalini Yoga and years’ worth of psychotherapy. It is my intention that my book will serve as an introduction for people to use meditative tools in order to change, transition, and ultimately heal their stress and anxiety.
Madhur-Nain generously offers free hard copies in the mail (within the US) for all listeners who head over to her site. She will provide a link during a featured interview with her.
Later listeners will be eligible for a free digital book download!
USEFUL LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
A GLIMPSE OF WHAT AN INTERVIEW WITH MADHUR-NAIN WILL BE LIKE
SOME PODCASTS THAT HAVE INTERVIEWED MADHUR-NAIN
13 QUESTIONS THAT MADHUR-NAIN CAN BE ASKED
1. How can you end a fight with your partner?
2. What is a healthy way to make up during or after an argument?
3. How do you teach your child to deal with conflict?
4. How do we impact our children the most?
5. Is meditation a tool or magic?
6. How do you help clients and students feel empowered in their life?
7. What has changed your approach to working with families?
8. Simple tools to getting along?
9. How can you change your thoughts?
10. How do you stay sane in this insane world?
11. How has being a parent helped your work with clients?
12. Who has influenced your work with clients the most?
13. What would you tell your younger self as a mother?
6 IN-DEPTH TOPICS THAT MADHUR-NAIN CAN DISCUSS OVER AN INTERVIEW
1. What is the difference between stress and anxiety?
2. When to work on your trauma and when not to?
3. The complex relationship of adult children and their parents
4. How do we use meditation in our everyday life?
5. Why is communication couples #1 issue in therapy?
6. What is our inner child?
MADHUR-NAIN HAS A PROFESSIONAL MIC SETUP
Rest assured that an interview with Madhur-Nain will sound very professional. She is a podcaster herself and knows how to make her voice sound great. She sports the Elgato Wave: 1 Premium microphone.