Michael Schill is a 21st-century entrepreneur who has managed to marry skill sets in business, music, fashion, and professional sports into a one-stop tour de force brand name. Under the tutelage of New York Times Bestselling author and Real Estate mogul Grant Cardone, Michael has earned an Ivy League-level of schooling in the Public Relations game from a ground zero perspective. Leveraging his credibility in a multitude of verticals, Michael has been able to demonstrate sustained production and mastery of SAAS Sales over a host of platforms using BI Visualization & Data Analysis all while spearheading the nation’s premier Sales Team.
Working hand in hand with C-Level Executives and Stakeholders Michael has a proven track record of implementing and executing big-business initiatives that have been able to drive consistent growth in revenue over large sample size.
Michael Schill is also an Executive Producer & Stakeholder of ‘The Crib Radio Show’ on DASH Radio, an Internet radio platform that reaches over 10 million people monthly. The show, ‘The Crib’, is a vehicle Michael uses to shed light on the Hip Hop/Urban scene by introducing musical acts, social influencers, and industry shakers.
Michael holds a BA in Exercise Science from Florida State University where he had the privilege of playing for their perennial National Championship level Football Program.
Former top producer with Grant Cardone.
Executive Producer with Dash Radio.
Former Division 1 Collegiate Football Player.
BA in Exercise Science from Florida State University
USEFUL LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
10 QUESTIONS THAT MICHAEL CAN BE ASKED
1. What is the importance of lead gen?
2. Most effective ways CEOs can lead a company?
3. How to get started on social media?
4. Biggest takeaways learned from your mentors such as Grant Cardone, Brandon Dawson, ETC?
5. Why is using the phone so important in business?
6. What are some effective strategies used to connect with prospects?
7. What did your day-to-day look like as a top producer for Grant Cardone?
8. What are the biggest takeaways you had playing football at the Collegiate Level?
9. What is the importance of controlling your surrounding environment?
10. Why are mentors crucial?
5 TOPICS THAT MICHAEL CAN DISCUSS
1. Five easiest ways to start as an Entrepreneur
2. Five ways to ensure you close the deal
3. Sports to Sales – How Division 1 football and sales are one and the same
4. Three key ways Billionaires stay motivated
5. How to never lose a potential Client