Neil Dylan Young is a peak performance coach who helps successful entrepreneurs push past their limits to create even more freedom in their lives.
He is 3 years into the Platinum Partnership Program with his mentor Tony Robbins and his claim to fame is having done 22 Tony Robbins events over 22 consecutive months, as well as countless Joe Dispenza and Sadhguru events.
During this time he realised that living your dream life is about mastering 4 things: your intentions, feelings, habits and energy.
A few of his biggest accomplishments range from in his health where he freed himself from smoking, alcohol, coffee and bad sugar for the last 10 years.
In business, he grew his construction business, from working out of a spare bedroom at home with 3 employees to having over 20 employees, his own commercial office, and multiplying revenue times 10 from 6 figures to 7 figures over a 2-year period.
In his relationships, he is a proud husband and father and has revolutionized his peer groups to spend time with peers that lift each other up and not down.
Partner and GM of Young Engineering Consultancy Services – A 7-figure structural engineering consultancy
Founder of Advanced Alpha – a 6-figure coaching business where he has helped over a hundred people
A Tony Robbins Platinum Partner and recently ran 8 Mastermind groups for 80 Tony Robbins Platinum Partners
Partner and Event director of the Wadi Bih Run
SOME USEFUL LINKS:
10 QUESTIONS THAT NEIL CAN BE ASKED
1. What are the 4 human needs we need to master in order to live our dream life?
2. How can we use these 4 human needs to identify current challenges we face in our lives?
3. Why is it important to set intentions of who you want to be?
4. How do incantations help us create and live the life we want?
5. Why is peer group and the people you spend time with so important?
6. What is the role or impact that the people around you can have on your thoughts, feelings and even success?
7. What is the role of pain and pleasure in motivating you?
8. How can focusing too much on physical/material rewards hold you back?
9. What are the most common problems with regards to human needs holding people back?
10. Are we defined by our emotions and what we have or is there more to life?
4 TOPICS THAT NEIL CAN DISCUSS
1. Master your human needs before mastering your life
2. Free yourself from unhealthy addictions to get more done
3. Change your peer group to become the best version of yourself
4. Grow your business from 6 figures to 7 figures to achieve more financial freedom