|Nicholas Hill is a sales & marketing expert, consultant, and Co-Founder of MyConversation – an investor-backed B2B outreach ‘software as a service that effectively starts more authentic conversations with new potential customers, clients, and partners.|
Nick & his team have helped a number of his clients generate 6 figures in additional revenue from cold outreach, making their sales process more efficient and producing high ROI (in some cases upwards of 300%). Clients have launched strategic partnerships with brands like Barclays, Samsung, Coca-Cola, etc, directly from their MyConversation campaigns. Aside from his current focus, Nick is also a sales process expert and previously helped to launch one of the biggest business coaching events in the UK, which is now a multi-million-pound business.
Nick comes from humble, working-class beginnings but has always had a knack for being self-motivated, independent, free-thinking, and with a positive mindset. That said, no one could have predicted he would end up launching his own tech brand, and after years of hard work behind the scenes, he’s now ready to share his successes and hard-learned lessons with your listeners.
Founder of MyConversation.ai
Nick worked with Readly, who started 9 new strategic partnerships with brands like Barclays, Samsung, Coca Cola, directly from MyConversation campaigns. This generated 6 figures in additional revenue and a 300% ROI.
Founder of Serve To Sell
USEFUL LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
SOME PODCASTS THAT HAVE INTERVIEWED NICHOLAS
13 QUESTIONS THAT NICHOLAS CAN BE ASKED
1. What was the biggest challenge in developing software for your business
2. What’s the biggest problem in B2B outreach right now?
3. What was the biggest mistake you made in our own outreach?
4. Where is the future of B2B marketing heading?
5. Why do you hate the term ‘growth hacking’ so much?
6. How should brands balance real human input vs automation in their cold outreach?
7. AI in B2B marketing – is it ready for the masses?
8. In a time where no one wants cold calls/emails/DM’s, how do brands still drive cold outreach, and stand out?
9. WTF is Conversion Journey Management and why is it going to change B2B marketing?
10. How did you end up with big brand clients coming in via referral within 12 months of launching?
11. How to leverage partnerships to quickly scale your business
12. Why did you set up your MyConversation Lab for experimenting with new ways for outreach to stand out?
13. How do clients become partners and why is that important to early-stage tech businesses?
6 IN-DEPTH TOPICS THAT NICHOLAS CAN DISCUSS
1. Why 95% of cold outreach is like a 4-year-old asking for an ice cream
2. How you help informed buyers choose your product/service (not the other way around)
3. Three key steps to turn your cold outreach to warm conversations
4. Why experience is more important for engagement in B2B
5. The only KPI that matters in your cold outreach
6. How Conversion Journey Management will completely change how B2B marketing drives B2B sales