Parham Albadvi is a trailblazing copywriter and business strategist for conscious businesses. He spent his formative years in Iran and moved to Canada eager to work for purpose-driven tech and B2B companies, but was disillusioned to find rampant ‘purpose-washing’ happening all around him. After a stint working for various innovative SAAS companies like Eventbrite, Vidyard, and Aura, he took the plunge to work as a freelance copywriter and business strategist (while traveling the world!).
Together with his partner, in 2021 he founded Mocho and Co, the first full-service digital agency exclusively for conscious businesses and disruptors. He’s committed to helping businesses of all sizes realize Fred Kofman’s vision of businesses “conscious of inner and outer worlds… taking into account body, mind and spirit in self, culture, and nature.”
Hit six figures in income as a freelance copywriter within 8 months of leaving a corporate 9-5 job.
Generated over €100,000 in revenue with one email sequence for high-ticket spirituality brand.
Co-founder of Mocho and Co, the first full-service digital agency exclusively for conscious businesses and disruptors.
Grew personal lifestyle brand from 0 to 12k Instagram followers in a year using innovative organic growth strategies.
Co-founder of Juya, an advisory that helps organizations implement people-first strategies centered around holistic health, alignment, spirituality, and fulfillment.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) from the University of British Columbia / UBC
PARHAM’S SOCIAL MEDIA & LINKS
11 QUESTIONS THAT PARHAM CAN BE ASKED
1. How can you use time and money constraints to your advantage as a business owner?
2. What are ambitious young self-starters looking for in the job market?
3. How did you strategically ditch your 9-5 and slide into financial freedom?
4. How did you overcome self-doubt when building your business from scratch?
5. How did you acquire world-class experience straight out of college or university with no tech or business degree?
6. How do the things you do outside your business (in your personal life) help you better serve your clients?
7. Why do conscious business models outlast traditional ones?
8. How do the needs of conscious businesses vary from conventional businesses? (i.e. why work with a niche agency)
9. How conscious businesses can find the right partner to work with (what to look for)?
10. How can freelancers or agencies who are eager to work with conscious businesses reorient or rethink their approach?
11. How can freelancers or consumers properly vet businesses and clients for impact and purpose?
11 TOPIC IDEAS FOR AN EPISODE FEATURING PARHAM
1. Why psychedelics are the best business development tool.
2. Living your mission in chaotic times
3. New Earth: The story of a more beautiful world
4. How to become a digital nomad in less than 6 months and work from anywhere
5. How to deal with ambiguities, eliminate stress, and live life to the fullest
6. What digital nomads get wrong (and all the things they get right)
7. The future of work and how to work with purpose in a post-pandemic world
8. The dark side of freelancing: remote work burnout
9. How the IT Revolution has transformed us from citizens to customers of governments
10. How to replace false hopes and fiction in your business with clarified values
11. What it means to be conscious leaders and have a conscious business