Rachel Merrill, author of I Sang Anyway: A Stepmom’s Spiritual Memoir of Healing, is passionate about human potential. She grew up on a farm in North Dakota, USA, and moved to Vermont for graduate school in 2006.
Rachel spent more than a decade fighting poverty and hunger in New Hampshire as a manager for the welfare-to-work program for single parents. Some of her specialized knowledge includes French, Indigenous Rights, the topics of mental health, substance misuse, domestic violence, and workforce development. In addition, she is a certified Diversity & Cultural Competence trainer.
She has enjoyed working in refugee resettlement, as a camp counselor for kids from inner-city Chicago, and as a grant writer for Life & Water Development – Cameroon, among other jobs. Rachel has worked for an international non-profit since December 2018 where she leads a guided meditation for their employees. She is a fundraiser inspiring giving from individuals and community groups; she also supervises volunteers.
She holds a Master’s in Social Justice in Intercultural Relations from the School for International Training (SIT) Graduate Institute. Rachel is a Reiki Master, Certified Holistic Life Coach, witch, singer, writer, wife, mom, and stepmom.
Author of I Sang Anyway: a Stepmom’s Spiritual Memoir of Healing.
Owner of Rachel Merrill, LLC.
Rachel holds a Master’s in Social Justice in Intercultural Relations from the School for International Training (SIT) Graduate Institute.
USEFUL LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
10 QUESTIONS THAT RACHEL CAN BE ASKED
1. How did you first discover you were a witch?
2. How did your experience as a stepmom evolve over time?
3. What are some of your favorite healing rituals?
4. When did you first discover you were bi?
5. How did you learn to enforce your boundaries with your stepkids?
6. What are some of your favorite ways to raise your vibration?
7. Can you talk about how you decided to change your life for the better?
8. What was your breaking point?
9. How did you overcome your trauma?
10. What are some of your most interesting spiritual experiences?
5 TOPICS THAT RACHEL CAN DISCUSS
1. Speaking your truth as a survivor of domestic violence and sexual assault.
2. Finding your voice as a stepparent to children with a high-conflict bio parent.
3. Authentically bi.
4. Becoming joy while learning to grieve.
5. Witchcraft for healing through nature.