Being awarded as the Rising Entrepreneur of the year 2019 and Entrepreneur 35 under 35 in 2020, and Asia’s Most Promising Business Leaders 2021 by Economic Times, Rahul Aggarwal has co-founded Designhill and created a unique online marketplace to overcome the challenges faced by the business owners in outsourcing high-quality creative solutions and designers who have been looking for creative freedom.
He’s a serial entrepreneur, passionate marketer, investor, advisor
and a firm believer in the concept of constant learning and growing.
His astounding digital knowledge and impregnable business skills
have led Designhill to be acknowledged as the Creative Startup Of
The Year 2019 by Entrepreneur Magazine.
- Designhill has a robust business community of over 1.75M+ audience which comprises designers, artists, entrepreneurs, small business owners, mid & big-sized enterprises, startups.
- They have a global presence in 180 countries & the majority of them are coming from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany.
- Designhill serves clients from 100+ industries including fashion & apparel, podcast, events, media, food & beverages, cannabis, hospitality, real estate industries & many more.
- Their monthly website traffic is 1M+ & we have a wide social media presence across major social media platforms with over 550K fans/followers.
- Their log subscribers are 60K+
Awarded Forbes India’s Entrepreneur 30 Under 30: ‘People To Look Out For in 2021’
Awarded Busines Sight’s Best Performing Companies 2020
Awarded Economic Times’ Most Promising Business Leaders of Asia 2021
RAHUL’S SOCIAL MEDIA
15 QUESTIONS THAT RAHUL CAN BE ASKED
1. How is the mindset of people changing in the way design is done? What will be the future of design in the next 5 or 10 years
2. How can someone enhance the skills set through automation &
creative DIY Tools?
3. What are the pros & cons of working in the gig economy? What are the latest trends post-Covid?
4. How will technology continue to impact the evolution of design in the upcoming years?
5. How does a great design play a role in a marketing campaign’s success?
6. How to build a multi-million dollar business without funding
7. How to scale a bootstrapped business globally?
8. 5-7 business hacks that can help any business acquire new customers
9. Top marketing tools or resources for any company’s growth
10. Why is it important to build and engage a community in today’s time? Tips to run a highly engaged community
11. What are the various growth hacks companies should adopt to survive during any crisis?
12. How to build a successful remote team and what is the future of remote working?
13. What are your most effective methods to motivate your team for outstanding results? How to lead your team by example?
14. What are the important steps involved in a successful confrontational conversation to create value? What skill sets are required for conflict management?
15. Steps to build an organization with trust and delivering value to employees and consumers
15 TOPICS THAT RAHUL CAN DISCUSS
1. Digitizing the Creative Design Process
2. How to Grow an Online Business from Scratch
3. Crowdsourcing: The path to lead brand’s growth with quality
4. Future Opportunities for AI-Powered & DIY Tools in Design
5. Skill Shift through Automation & DIY Tools
6. How to build a learning organization through cultivating
7. How to build a successful organization by delivering values
8. The new definition of leadership in the age of crisis
9. Navigating Difficult Conversations in the Business
10. Freelance Economy: New Growth Opportunities For
11. Demonstrating The Power & Efficiency of Remote Work
12. Gig Economy: Freedom, Flexibility & Earning Opportunities
13. The Pros and cons of working in the gig economy
14. Why social proof is everything in 2021
15. How to build brand advocates