Raymond, a multi-talented individual, embraces the roles of an entrepreneur, musician, and co-founder of Podcast Connection. When the COVID pandemic led to the indefinite suspension of live music shows, Raymond faced the necessity to shift away from the music entertainment industry.
Undeterred by his lack of prior experience and capital, he embarked on a bootstrap journey to establish a company from scratch. Through his relentless efforts, Podcast Connection not only achieved profitability each year but also created employment opportunities for numerous South Africans.
This accomplishment enabled Raymond to overcome the burden of personal debt amounting to $35,000 within a year.
In the past 3 years, Podcast Connection served well over 70+ clients and Raymond and his team agents have successfully booked a number of guest speakers on over 900 podcasts some of which generated 50,000+ downloads per episode.
Driven by a passion for forging connections and making a positive impact on others’ lives, Raymond enthusiastically explores avenues to enrich individuals’ experiences through the realms of music and the captivating world of Podcast PR and marketing.
Co-founder of 6-figure business Podcast Connection.
Raymond bootstrapped a successful business during the start of Covid with no capital.
Worked with top artists in South Africa as a professional session musician in the entertainment industry.
Generated $1,387,283 worth of recurring sales for Vodafone and other internet service providers.
USEFUL LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
10 QUESTIONS THAT RAYMOND CAN BE ASKED
1. Why did you go choose to specialize and offer a service in the podcast industry?
2. You had little to no experience as a business owner, what inspired you to start a business at the start of Covid?
3. What do you plan on achieving in the next 5 years in the podcast industry?
4. What skills did you learn as a musician, and how do you utilize your skillset in a business setting?
5. Do you prefer the new direction as a business owner or do you long to be a professional musician?
6. How did you find a gap in your market to capitalize on it?
7. When did you realize you could scale and grow this business instead of viewing it as a side hustle?
8. How did you manage to pay your monthly bills while starting a new business off the ground with no capital?
9. Why is networking important and how did you benefit from it?
10. How do you build sincere business relationships?
5 IN-DEPTH TOPICS THAT RAYMOND CAN DISCUSS
1. The key to staying motivated and positive through financial stress and career changes.
2. Monetizing and diversifying your skill set and entrepreneurial ideas.
3. Finding valuable business partners and affiliates to work with.
4. How to identify and find a gap in a new marketplace.
5. Why sales skills and copywriting are crucial and important for any new startup.
A GLIMPSE OF WHAT AN INTERVIEW WITH RAYMOND WILL BE LIKE
RAYMOND HAS A PROFESSIONAL MIC SETUP
Rest assured that an interview with Raymond will sound very professional. He knows how to make his voice sound great. Raymond sports the BOYA BY-M1 microphone.