Rex is a principal and the founder of M A Legal. Rex started M A Legal with an immense drive to help his clients achieve success within the framework of the law.
Rex has an extensive legal background holding roles as General Manager and Legal Counsel for a large manufacturing distribution company, Senior Solicitor acting for members of the BRW 1000 Entrepreneurs List as well as legal counsel for government bodies and charitable organizations.
He is known for his business acumen and ability to guide clients not only through complex commercial litigation and business negotiation but in their strategic growth and planning needs. He has played a pivotal role not only in start-ups but in existing large enterprises with his clients comprising real estate moguls and business leaders.
Rex develops an extremely strong rapport with his clients and is driven to achieve the best possible outcomes for them and in return has built a significant and loyal following. He is an extremely passionate individual who does not do anything in half measures; it takes one look at his collection of motor and boxing memorabilia to know that he will fight for his clients. His lovely demeanor aside, he is fierce and fearless in all his pursuits.
USEFUL LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
10 QUESTIONS THAT REX CAN BE ASKED
1. With your experience working closely with leading entrepreneurs and business leaders, what makes them successful?
2. What would you say is the importance of legal documents and legislation to your business value?
3. How do you choose the right business advisory?
4. With your experience and expertise, what would be your advice on how to grow a business?
5. What is the importance of culture in your business?
6. What is the importance of social media to an individual or business?
7. What’s your opinion and solution for businesses during these challenging times of covid, uncertainty, lockdowns, and alike?
8. How do you change your mindset to accomplish anything?
9. The importance of R&R (Report and Recommendation)?
10. How do you deal with burning out?
11. How do you separate your personal life and challenges from business success?
12. The importance of finding your “why”?
5 TOPICS THAT REX CAN DISCUSS
1. The mindset and common traits of leading entrepreneurs and successful people.
2. The importance of culture to the success of any business and how to build culture.
3. Social media for professionals and its importance.
4. Why legal documents are so important to your business and how they provide great value and increase the value of your business.
5. Importance of finding your why?
6. How to deal with burning out and the importance of R&R (Rest and Relaxation)