Sagi Rodin is the co-founder and CEO of Frontegg and has been established in the High Tech sphere for over a decade.
Frontegg developed a platform that contains all the necessary features a SaaS product requires, like notifications, logs, server authentication, third-party channels, messages, bug reports, and more. Frontegg liberates development teams from the burden of building SaaS capabilities. Instead of the long and painful process of developing each feature individually, Frontegg enables users to add and adjust the features depending on their need in a few easy steps.
Before Frontegg he was the director of cloud security at Checkpoint Software Technologies, a publicly-traded cybersecurity company valued at over 16B USD. When he’s not working on developing Frontegg, building his team, or thinking of new ways to innovate SaaS he’s hanging out with his family and enjoying a good meal with friends.
USEFUL LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
9 QUESTIONS THAT SAGI CAN BE ASKED
1. What are SaaS microservices-tell us about this up and coming industry
2. Why did you found this company?
3. Tell listeners what they can expect from the microservice SaaS industry
4. What’s one thing your business/successful venture did that you didn’t expect?
5. What’s the biggest challenge you’re facing in your role/business/project right now and how are you tackling it?
6. What is the most important lesson you’ve learned over your career?
7. In your opinion, what is the most important personality trait/strength someone would need to work in your industry/be successful in your job?
8. What is one piece of advice you’d give to someone starting out in your career?
9. What’s your favorite productivity hack for entrepreneurs?
5 TOPICS THAT SAGI CAN DISCUSS
1. How do I define SaaS-what is it and why it matters
2. How Authentication works, and how it helps you become more defensible against attacks
3. Identity management systems-what are they and why do we need them?
4. Password hacking-how it happens and steps you can take to protect your customers
5. Low-Code Solutions for Basic SaaS Features-the new craze?
FRONTEGG’S PODCAST DEBUT AND WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER IN AN INTERVIEW
LOCATION & ACCESSIBILITY
CURRENT TIME IN THIS LOCATION: