For nearly 20 years, Shana James, M.A. has coached more than a thousand men and women — leaders, CEOs, authors, speakers and those with big visions — to find love, rekindle spark, create a legacy, become effective and impactful leaders and be personally inspired and fulfilled. With a Masters in psychology, DISC certification, more than a decade facilitating workshops on man/woman dynamics and authentic communication, starting multiple businesses and helping hundreds of entrepreneurs start their own, as well as mindfulness, meditation and communication training, Shana’s range of skills supports all areas of life. Find out more at www.shanajamescoaching.com
Founder and host of Man Alive Podcast which has 317 5-star ratings and 250,000 downloads
20 years as a female men’s coach with expertise in dating, first impressions, sexual satisfaction and leadership
Referred to by her clients as a “secret weapon,” helping them understand effortless attraction and women’s motivations
10 QUESTIONS SHANA CAN BE ASKED
1. What would it take for a man to gain attention from a woman without DOing anything — even before he says a word?
2. What are the 10 Fundamentals of Authentic Attraction most men never learn?
3. How can a man overcome nice guy tendencies and be seen as more than a friend?
4. Can you help us understand why and what happens when women pull away (because they often can’t or won’t say)?
5. What are the overlaps between Sales and Sex, and between being an amazing lover and leader?
6. How can someone date after divorce without recreating the same unsatisfying and painful experiences?
7. How can a man have connection, affection and a mind-blowing sex life?
8. What can men, who find their career success doesn’t translate into relationships, do to be successful with women?
9. What are the 7 invisible aspects of influence that accelerate success and attraction for men?
10. Your TEDx talk is called: What 1000 Men’s Tears Reveal About the Crisis Between Men and Women. What is this crisis? How do we overcome it?
5 TOPICS SHANA CAN DISCUSS
1. Dating after break up or divorce without repeating the same painful experiences
2. The importance of men’s vulnerability to reduce the rate of suicide and have satisfying relationships
3. Sales and Sex – how to how to be more successful with both
4. How to stop settling for love OR sex and have both
5. 5 Surprising reasons women say no to men and how to naturally ignite women’s desire
A GLIMPSE AT WHAT SHANA JAMES HAS TO SAY IN HER TEDx TALK
SHANA HAS BEEN FEATURED ON:
A Table For Six
The Good Men Project