Dr. Steve Yacovelli (“The Gay Leadership Dude”) is the owner & principal of TopDog Learning Group (LLC) – a learning and development, leadership, change management, and diversity and inclusion consulting firm based in Orlando, FL, USA, with affiliates across the globe.
Steve and TopDog have had the pleasure of working with some great client-partners who they consider to be members of their “pack.” He’s worked with Fortune 500 greats like The Walt Disney Company and Bayer to amazing not-for-profits like The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and The American Library Association; large universities like The Ohio State University and The University of Central Florida, to small entrepreneurial rock stars like International Training & Development and GovMojo, Inc. Steve and TopDog have thoroughly enjoyed helping their client-partners grow, develop, expand, and be successful with their corporate learning, change management, diversity and inclusion, and leadership consulting goodness.
With over twenty-five years’ experience in leadership, strategy, organizational learning, and communication, Steve is a rare breed of professional that understands the power of using academic theory and applying it to the corporate setting to achieve business results. Oh, and he’s quite fond of dogs, too.
Author of the award-winning book “Pride Leadership: Strategies for the LGBTQ+ Leader to be the King or Queen of their Jungle“
Owner & Principal of TopDog Learning Group
SOME USEFUL LINKS:
10 QUESTIONS THAT STEVE CAN BE ASKED
1. How did you get to this point in your career?
2. What’s your biggest success as a business owner?
3. What’s your biggest failure as a business owner?
4. What’s the “secret” to great leadership?
5. How do you make a workplace more inclusive?
6. What was unique to some of the organizational cultures you’ve worked in or with?
7. How does one be more resilient in times of change?
8. How can one be a more inclusive leader?
9. What’s your experience and perspective for LGBTQ+ Leadership?
10. Tell me about your book “Pride Leadership”.
5 TOPICS THAT STEVE CAN DISCUSS
1. Leadership (in general or specific to LGBTQ+ community)
2. Creating a more inclusive workplace
3. Being resilient in times of change: how to, not just survive, but thrive
4. Tips on taking your business online through online training and coaching services
5. Being an author, speaker, and entrepreneur