Founder of The Marketing Zoo, Wian Smith-Venter, is a B.Comm Marketing Management graduate from the University of Johannesburg. Since 2008 Wian worked in the Marketing & Media industry by fulfilling various roles in professional structures in RSA. During this time he took responsibility for some of South Africa’s biggest artists and was involved in a lot of successful projects and events. WS Marketing was founded in 2014 and the birth of The Marketing Zoo followed in 2017. Teamwork makes the dream work with his highly skilled team of young professionals and they take pride in our valued relationships and strong connections. They are all lovers of entertainment, marketing & brand building and strive for success in every aspect. a Goal without a plan is just a wish. They don’t let their clients wish – they dream together and make it happen. Building brands are their biggest passion and their expertise branched into various aspects. We live, work and sleep by this – To be INSPIRED is great, to INSPIRE is incredible. In this zoo, any animal is welcome and we use different strategies to create marketing in its wildest form.
“Let’s work hard, but have fun while we do it”: Wian Smith-Venter, Global CEO
SOME USEFUL LINKS:
10 QUESTIONS THAT WIAN CAN BE ASKED
1. What were some of your struggles starting a business?
2. How do you manage an International Company?
3. What made you adopt a positive attitude?
4. Biggest hardships in life?
5. How did Social Media change over the years?
6. How important is Social Media?
7. Tips for a successful company
8. How important is teamwork?
9. Being a CEO at age 25, how did that happen?
10. What kind of boss is the best?
5 TOPICS THAT WIAN CAN DISCUSS
1. Mentoring young Entrepreneurs
2. Social Media of the future
3. Living your best life with a positive attitude
4. Marketing in its wildest form
5. Building your brand, one era at a time