Yaro is the co-founder of InboxDone.com, an email management company with a team of 25+ serving clients including restaurant owners, venture capitalists, accountants, doctors, lawyers, real estate agents, car retailers, online coaches, and more.
Yaro has made 30+ angel investments in tech startups including Steezy, LeadIQ, Fluent Forever, FitBod, and Nutrisense, has property investments in Canada and Ukraine, and in partnership built a 3.6MW solar farm.
During the mid-2000s Yaro sold his first company, BetterEdit.com, then built an online education company BlogMastermind.com, selling over $2 Million of his books and online courses.
Yaro has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, Huffington Post, Foundr, Problogger, Social Media Marketing World, UpWork, and hundreds of media outlets and events.
Co-founder of InboxDone.com
Made over $2 Million dollars selling digital training products
Pioneer digital nomad, living in 26 different cities
Built a $3 Million dollar solar energy array in Ukraine
YARO’S SOCIAL MEDIA & LINKS
12 QUESTIONS THAT YARO CAN BE ASKED
1. How did you get started as an online entrepreneur?
2. When did you realize that you had become the roadblock to growth?
3. What motivated you to begin delegating and building systems in your business?
4. What tasks did you delegate first and why?
5. How did you find, hire and train people?
6. How did you hand over something as personal as email?
7. What kind of tasks does your email assistant do for you?
8. What kind of systems did you build to help your business grow without you?
9. Is it really possible to remove yourself from your own business and yet it still grows and makes money for you?
10. You do a lot of different things – co-founder of InboxDone.com, host of the Vested Capital podcast, run a coaching and teaching business, angel investor in over 25 startups — and you even built a solar power farm in Ukraine! — how can you do all of this successfully? Don’t you burn out?
11. What’s the secret to making a business work even when you are traveling around the world as a digital nomad 12 months of the year?
12. How would you advise someone new to delegating to start? What should they focus on first?
7 TOPIC IDEAS FOR AN EPISODE FEATURING YARO
1. 7 Steps To Freedom: How To Master The Art Of Delegating Tasks
2. How Over-Worked Entrepreneurs Can Reclaim Time By Leveraging Automation And Delegating Tasks To Specialists
3. How I traveled the world, visited 26 cities, lived in AirBNBs for 12 months, and grew my business only working two hours per day
4. End Email Overwhelm: Stop using your email inbox as a to-do list and hire a specialist to do it for you
5. Stop Being The Roadblock: How To Get Out Of The Way So Your Company Can Grow Without You
6. Turn Your Company Into A Cash-Generating Machine: How To Delegate, Build Teams And Create Systems
7. How To Delegate, Build Teams And Create Systems So Your Business Doesn’t Need You Anymore
A GLIMPSE OF WHAT AN INTERVIEW WITH YARO IS LIKE
SOME PODCASTS WHO HAVE INTERVIEWED YARO STARAK
YARO HAS A PROFESSIONAL MIC SETUP
Rest assured that an interview with Yaro will sound very professional. He is a podcaster himself and knows how to make his voice sound great. Yaro sports the Shure SM7B and a Shure MV7 microphones.