Yogev is a marketing consultant, copywriting/communications expert, and digital wordsmith. As a partner of wellspringMEDIA, a boutique marketing agency, he helps entrepreneurs captivate, connect, and convert their audience into a constant stream of clients.
In his free time, Yogev loves soaking up good stories, writing/playing music, traveling the world, and snacking on gushers at any opportunity available.
Yogev is a partner at wellspringMEDIA, a consultancy agency that has been around for 12 years and generated just under $45 million for its clients.
wellspringMEDIA was ranked #9 on “Best Copywriters To Look Out For In 2022” (BeatYourControl)
Co-creator of Captivating Copywriting, a flagship copywriting course for coaches, consultants, and entrepreneurs. ( generated $300,000 in under 2 years)
USEFUL LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
18 QUESTIONS THAT YOGEV CAN BE ASKED
1. What’s your definition of copy/copywriting?
2. What’s the simple most important/easiest tip you can give to someone to improve their copy?
3. Why do you view yourself as a wordsmith rather than a copywriter?
4. Could you elaborate on using TV & movies for work?
4b. How much content are you consuming?
5. Can you talk more about the 80/20 principle of writing? (researching 80% of the time to write 20% of the time) Isn’t that inefficient? How is this helpful?
6. What’s been your biggest challenge when working/writing/consulting for a new client?
7. How did you get started writing copy?
8. What’s the most fulfilling part of being a writer and copywriting consultant?
9. What’s the ultimate goal when you’re writing copy? (coming to consensus)
10. What are some free resources I can use to get better at writing?
11. What’s the sneakiest writing hack you have in your arsenal?
12. Why are gushers objectively the best snacks on Earth?
13. How has copywriting affected your personal life?
14. Why is pain such an important component to writing copy?
15. What’s your favorite thing about writing?
16. You make some comparisons to copywriting/ads and writing music, can you elaborate on that?
17. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
18. What’s one thing you’d tell an entrepreneur in the midst of building their business?
8 TOPICS THAT YOGEV CAN DISCUSS
1. The Three Cs To Highly Effective Marketing Funnels
2. An Ethical Dose of Pain: The Key to Killing Sleazy Sales
3. Discovering Your Writers Voice
4. You Don’t Suck At Copy, You Do It Everyday
5. The Blank Page Paradox: How To Break Through Writers Block
6. Five Keys To Killer Copy: The Simple But Effective Ways To Better Writing
7. Finding Your Person: Breaking Down How To See Your Client Archetype
8. Bridging The Gap: How I’ve Used TV & Movies To Generate Copy Ideas